Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/8/11

I have been terrible about posting lately. I am in my month off chemo phase and I've just been enjoying the freedom. Unfortunately I caught a cold that morphed into pneumonia and I've been down for the count since last Thursday. Thankfully I didn't need to be hospitalized like last year.

I'm finding it's a little hard to stay positive when it seems like I just can't scrape together a little time when I feel well. I hate to complain because I know in so many ways I am lucky and things could be worse. I guess it's all part of adjusting to a life style with a chronic illness. Just about the time I think I've wrapped my head around it I feel like I have a set back. I know I'll get back to a better place mentally but its exhausting sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment