Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/10/2010

Started session 8 today and creatinine still low at 2.99. I don't have my Mayo schedule yet but they are working on it.

We had a great Thanksgiving thanks to Fox & Obel Caterers and Matt and my Mom who managed the bird and most of the cleanup. This has never been one of my favorite holidays because it is so labor intensive on both the front and back end but I must say I was really able to enjoy it this year.

Matt is thankful that my creatinine is a 3.0 or lower and that all the boys have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. I was watching Morning Joe on MSNBC the day before Thanksgiving and Donald Trump was on. I was thankful for the excuse of velcade and steroids to explain why I actually thought he made sense. Shades of Ross Perot. Scary!!

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day and managed to find something to be thankful for even if that meant only surviving the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment